We work with clients to determine comprehensive needs, supporting full range of business cycle. With a core staff of experienced professionals and a team approach, we offer balanced and quality services.
Tytrix focuses on achieving targets by establishing Demonstrable Objectives. This helps our clients achieve clear gains by enhancing their revenue generation and/or by introducing efficiency initiatives in their business processes.
We work with clients to improve their power networks, considering today’s demand. Our expert consulting services specializes in the areas of:
- Technical, Financial and Legal Due-Diligence
- Renewable Energy Integration
- Development of Management & Regularity Framework
- Tariff Determination
- Power System Planning (Master Planning for long and medium/short term initiatives).
- Simulations and analysis for Transmission and Distribution Systems (using PSS/SINCAL, PSS/E, DigSilent
- Power Factory, ETAP, PSCAD, etc.)
- Event Investigations
- Voltage and Reactive Power Management
- MicroGrids (Operation and Planning)
- Selection of Technology, Equipment and EPC
- Business Process Re-engineering
- ERP / SAP / SAS
- Performance Evaluation
- Training and Development of StaffOur Transmission & Distribution Group help clients in
- Grid Code Compliance for Power integration – Renewable and Conventional Generation Power Plants
- Transfer Limits and Transient Stability for interconnected Power Systems
- Frequency and Voltage management
- Contingency planning
- Protection Coordination
Ihre schriftle.com bausteine stellen dann die grundlage für die synthese anderer organischer stoffe dar.